ITT Conoflow, an ITT Control Technologies brand, has been a leader in the supply of instrumentation and valve control products to the commercial nuclear power industry. As a manufacturer of actuators, I/P’s, regulators, and diaphragm seals, ITT Conoflow has provided proven, Nuclear Qualified, current-to-pressure transducers (I/P’s) and filter regulators to the industry for over 30 years.
ITT Conoflow’s GT Series I/P and GFH25 regulator have been qualified in accordance with IEEE-323 and IEEE-344, and are manufactured under ITT’s 10CFR50 Appendix B and 10CFR Part 21 quality program.
ITT Conoflow also manufactures a complete line of commercial products for balance of plant applications. In addition to I/P’s and regulators, ITT Conoflow provides positioners and diaphragm seals.
In 2015, Enertech and ITT Conoflow entered into an exclusive partnership to provide enhanced support to the nuclear power industry. Through this agreement Enertech has taken on the role of application engineering and sales assistance, while ITT Conoflow has continued to manufacture components under its 10CFR50 Appendix B Quality Assurance program.
Additional Products Offered by ITT Conoflow
- GC31/GC34 Commandaire® Positioners
- Conflow’s Commandaire Positioner is a top mounted, integral positioner used with piston or spring and diaphragm actuators. Utilizing a force balance principle this unit provides proportional positioning of an actuator with stroke lengths up to 10”. The completely enclosed design eliminates exposed levers or linkages making the Commandaire Positioner rugged and reliable.
- GB50/GB55 Series Pneumatic Piston Actuators by Conoflow
- Pneumatic Piston Actuators are compact units designed to function in today’s high performance instrument systems. Piston diameters of 3” to 12.5” are available with standard strokes up to 10” (for stroke lengths greater than 10”, consult the factory). Integral positioners are standard for modulating service.
- GB52SC/GB53SC Series Lever Actuators by Conoflow
- Conoflow’s Pneumatic Lever Actuators are rugged and powerful units used to automatically position dampers, louvers, variable pitch fans, and to make various mechanical adjustments to process machinery. Low profile design (only 18” high) requires less headroom. A sturdy ductile iron yoke with large mounting base provides rigid mounting. The steel lever arm has eight take-off positions for stroke flexibility.
- Diaphragm Seals from ITT Conoflow
- Conoflow designs and manufactures many types of diaphragm seals, which are flexible barriers that are utilized to isolate an enclosure from the intrusion of other unwanted materials. Conoflow diaphragm seals include threaded and flanged models, specialty models, sanitary models, and mounting and filling accessories in a wide variety of materials and configurations.