QualTech NP, a product and service brand of Curtiss-Wright Nuclear, performs environmental and seismic qualification for equipment used in nuclear safety-related applications. QualTech NP maintains an extensive library of qualification test procedures that can easily be adapted to any customer need, including new build construction requirements.
Curtiss-Wright Nuclear analyzes, tests, and qualifies materials and components under its Quality Assurance Program, which adheres to 10CFR50/Appendix B and ASME NQA-1.
Software analysis includes ALGOR and ANSYS finite element analysis. All physical and software testing is based on common standards, including:
- IBC/UBC Commercial Seismic Code
- International Building Code 2009
- California Building Code 2007
- AC156 (seismic) - “Acceptance criteria for Seismic Qualification Testing of
- ASCDE 7-05 (seismic) - “Minimum design loads for building and other standards”
- ASME Division 1 Section III Design Code
- AISC Structural Steel Design Code
Please visit the Commercial Grade Dedication section for additional test services.