Licensing, inspection and enforcement information solution
Our three main services, Licensing Information Service, TRENDS (inspection and enforcement), and Nuclear Issues Information Service compile and analyze data gathered from the licensing, inspection, and enforcement areas of nuclear power plants throughout the country. The resulting information is then provided to our clients in various ways, including scheduled publications, special reports, and research requests. Our tools are also available to you by way of our text searchable database system, accessible via the Internet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Want more? Reg Services also provides products such as training, docket retrieval, and several special focus products, all of which can be tailored to meet your specific needs.
Our goal is to make your job easier by assisting you in your day-to-day tasks. Click below to find out more about what Reg Services can do for you.
License Renewal / NIIS (Nuclear Issues Information Service)
- One-stop website for license renewal
- Largest collection of license renewal related documentation
- Unique License Renewal RAI Response Database
- Fully text-searchable database of utility responses to NRC questions
CARL (Computer-Aided Regulatory Library)
- Portable: CD-ROM-based Reference Tool available any time
- Powerful and Fast: Search thousands of pages for any word or phrase in seconds
- Comprehensive: a complete set of infobases including full text of all NRC Generic
- Your plant's docket file available via a secure connection on the Internet.
- Documents are updated on a predetermined schedule.
- Reduces administrative and IT costs.
- Internal staff can focus on more important tasks than updating files.
- Focus on topics important to nuclear licensing professionals.
- Reflect industry changes.
- Taught by qualified engineers with years of power plant experience.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Taught in our classroom or yours.
Special Focus Products
- NUREG CD
- Topical CD Collection
- OE Inspector